ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
E- poster Presentations
Deadline submission 15/02/2020
1. Please use our online form to submit your abstract. In order to submit your abstract it is obligatory to complete your registration first (registration & payment)
Abstracts submitted via fax or via regular mail will NOT be accepted.
2. The abstracts will be accepted under the condition that at least one of the authors has registered for the congress.
3. Correct receipt of the abstract will be confirmed via e-mail.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
The abstracts will be published as copy of the original text ( Language: English Abstract text word limit: 250 words) or you can attached file pdf, doc. Please follow the instructions below:
• Format: Microsoft Office Word
• Language: English
• Abstract text word limit: 250 words (names and affiliation details are not included)
• Suggested font: Tahoma, size 10 cpi
• Text alignment: Justified
• Abstract title typed in: UPPER CASE
• Authors: full name (last name first) followed by initials and affiliation should follow the title of the abstract. The presenting
author’s name must be underlined.
The abstract should include the following:
• Material and methods
In order to submit your abstract it is obligatory to complete your registration first
(registration & payment).
Click here to start your registration.